Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday-Items you want to purchase





This is a fun Top 2 Tuesday!!

1. A Nikon - I have wanted one for a while now, but I keep telling myself that I will be able to talk the hubbs into this camera when we decide to have a little one!!



2. A black Volvo SUV - this is another purchase that I think that I can talk to the hubbs into when we have a baby!! But we don't really need a car right now because we live in NYC so, this will have to wait until we move back home! I drool every time I see one though!!



**6 more days left in the Christmas in July sale. Go to my Etsy shop and receive FREE SHIPPING!! Check it out!!

6 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

Ooh I want that car too! We have a volvo but an older one and I Really want to update to a new one soon! I love the trunk space in them!

star said...

That SUV is awesome! I think it's the one Edward drives in Eclipse!

Unknown said...

We have very similar Top Two's! I'm in the market for a new camera, either a Nikon or Canon.

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

The splurge for a Nikon is so worth it!!

Unknown said...

Great picks! I love my DSLR.

Caitrin said...

Oh I have been DYING for a Nikon camera too! I keep telling Husband that I would be able to take better pictures if I had a nicer, more expensive camera :) He's not going for it yet, but I am definitely making progress!