Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Simple Things

Fresh flowers make me so happy and when I know that visitors are coming over, they are a must!! I absolutely L.O.V.E hydrangeas, especially white ones. Since I have this love of fresh flowers, I am always looking for great vases. I came across the vase below for $7 at T.J. Maxx, and it was love at first sight!





My parents and my grandma are coming to visit this weekend for us all to celebrate my dad's birthday so, that it how I justified the new vase and fresh flowers to the hubbs!! He was aware of my obsession when he married me so, he completely understood!!

I was having a bad, lonely day, and I love that these flowers have just made it better. It is the simple things...

Have a great weekend everyone! (I am aware it is only Thursday, but I will be M.I.A tomorrow and this weekend because of my visitors)

post signature

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am with you 100% fresh flowers are my one of my favorite things. Nothing brightens up a room (or my day) Then a beautiful arrangement of flowers.

Anonymous said...

I must have that vase. Well, not that one it is yours but I want one.

Faith said...

i also must always have fresh flowers in the house. it is just something about that freshness that makes me so happy. the hubs now understands and actually compliments the colors in the flowers! hehe.

i am in love with that vase. i wish i could take it from the computer! :)

Bri {collected} said...

I would also like to steal that vase! I love it!!! Great find!