Sunday, November 7, 2010

Product Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

I normally don't talk about any products that I use, but after using this product I just had to post about it!

Being that we are in the Fall season {even though it feels like winter in NYC on some days}, I love having dark colored nail polish! I kind of have an addiction to buying nail polish too. Most of the time I buy OPI because I have found that it stays on for so long. Sometimes I grab a random brand of nail polish at the checkout, but I normally wind up regretting it later because it takes like a billion coats to look good or it chips that same day. That was not the case with my most recent impulse buy!

While waiting to get my flu shot at Duane Reade the other day, I was browsing through the beauty section which always results in a purchase. I decided on my purchase skeptical of the outcome, but I had fallen in love with the color. The winner was a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish in color # 650 "Navy Baby".

What makes this product unique from all other nail polishes is the shape of the brush. Instead of the brush having squared edges, they are rounded which makes the polish go on perfectly without getting on your cuticles or finger. Here is an example of what the brush looks like:


Normally after I paint my nails I have to let them dry and then go back with a Q-tip and remover to clean up all of the polish on my fingers. This polish eliminated that step.

If you are a nail polish fanatic like me, then I highly suggest you trying this product! Some of the other Fall colors that I am going to buy are "Commander in Chic Creme"-grayish/taupe and "Plum Luck"-deep purple.

*I was not compensated in any way for this review nor was the product supplied to me for free. I am posting this review because I purchased this product on my own and I love it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm an OPI girl myself, and I recently bought a bottle of 'Wine Not' by Sally Hansen and I love it! For all the same reasons you do. I liked the color and thought I would try it, not thinking I would like it. I'm going back and getting another color though!

B said...

I'll have to try it!

Anonymous said...

nice to be here theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com owner discovered your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com