Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I have been a horrible blogger!

I can't believe that it has been so long since my last post!

What have I been up to since my last post...well, let's see! I got a job, and I have been in class in the Financial District to get my insurance licenses. The class schedule is crazy...I go from 9 to 5 for 3 weeks and before that I was in a different class for 2 weeks. It definitely feels weird to be back in class again. I should be done with my classes by the end of October and officially starting work in the beginning of November. I am super excited to have a job, but I miss my downtime {and my blog time}. On top of all of that we have had tons of visitors lately...don't get me wrong, I LOVE visitors but it is very exhausting! It is fun to play tour guide though.

Do you have any good suggestion as to how you manage working and blogging?? I really enjoy blogging and I think that it will be fun to look back at everything that I have written in a year or so...so I definitely do not want to quit.

That is pretty much it for my quick post today because I have to go study for my midterm, hehe! Hopefully I will get a real post in this week with lots of pictures from my brother and sister-in-law's trip to the big NYC!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

post signature

No comments: